My history with MSC
I have been on one MSC cruise once before, onboard the MSC Opera. We cruised ‘Northern Europe’ aka pretty much just up and down the channel. One of my most distinct memories from this cruise (back in 2012) was not realising that I didn’t need to order every single course at dinner. I ended up with about 8 courses and was completely stuffed! Didn’t order them all again.
I have another booked with MSC onboard the MSC Meraviglia which I am really excited about. We will be cruising the Mediterranean in December.
I have always thought that MSC were an interesting cruise line and definitely one to watch, so you can imagine how excited I am to be visiting another MSC ship. The MSC Preziosa! The blog camp is organised by Trips 100.
BlogCamp has always been a special fixture in the blogging calendar, and 2017 is no exception. This year, we’re hosting events in some really exciting locations, and we’re thrilled to announce BlogCamponBoard, which will take place on October 4, 2017.
We’re teaming up with MSC Cruises to host a very special BlogCamp, on board the fabulous MSC Preziosa.
I am relatively new to this whole blogging game. This blog is less than a year old but I am enjoying blogging immensely. I’m aware of quite a few people attending that I already know from other ship visits or online.
What I am looking forward to seeing onboard the MSC Preziosa
- Those shiny shiny staircases! I will have to make sure that I wear decent shoes for some foot selfies…
- The super crazy rainbow slide that goes over the edge. Not sure if I’ll be able to go on the slide on a ship visit but maybe I’ll bring some swimwear just incase 😉 120 metres!
- The theatre, it looks HUGE + so shiny and pretty… 1603 seats.
- 4D Cinema and F1 simulator. COOL!
- The kids clubs/outside play spaces – I have no kids (not really a kid anymore either) but I believe that bloggers from tots100 will be onboard so we will probably get to see all of the kids spaces. I loved cruising as a child, find out why here: 7 things I loved about cruising as a child.
- The pools/top deck! They make me want to take a dip (seriously considering taking my swimwear, nobody will notice if I disappear for a swim will they?!)
Are you coming along?
[bctt tweet=”I’m attending #BlogCampOnboard! See you there.” username=”EmmaCruises”]
[bctt tweet=”I’m a massive party pooper and not attending #BlogCampOnboard.” username=”EmmaCruises”]
If you are coming please do get in touch with me! I would like to meet as many people as possible during the day but it would be nice to talk to you all before too.
I will be reviewing the ship and vlogging during the day. Why not follow me on YouTube so I can bring you with me if you’re not able to go? You can find me here!